Fantasy Object-Labeling memes took over our timelines earlier this year, handling subjects both cliche (millennials and avocado toasts) to intensely relatable (eating cheese out of the bag at 3 am). Here's another batch of the best.
Get ready, because model Chrissy Tiegen is about to take you on a ride through FLAVOR TOWN.
Forget all of those sexy Halloween costumes. Those are so 2014.
Your eyes won't even be able to comprehend her costume. It is so magnificent, so beautiful, so flavorful.
That's right. Sports Illustrated swimsuit cover model Chrissy Tiegen is Guy Fieri.
She just won Halloween. Go home, everyone.
A game for 4 players:
Things you'll need:
1. Shots (whatever anyone prefers or spooky themed if you'd rather.)
2. Something to chug (beer or wine would work best unless you really feel like throwing up.)
How to play:
1. Write Laurie, Annie, Lynda, and Bob on strips of paper and put the names into a hat. Each of the 4 players draws a name. (hope you don't get Laurie).
2. When your character screams take a shot. (See why you don't want to be Laurie?)
3. When your character dies chug your drink.
4. Anytime someone says "boogyman" EVERYONE drinks half their drink.
Now have fun, and please... don't drive after this game, and stop if you think you're going to throw up on your friends new couch. Because that couch was expensive. It's a nice couch.